Friday 20 December 2013

Paris toujours

Paris is everything I wanted it to be and so much more.
To fall in love and daydream about this city before actually visiting seems foolish
But with Paris, I say dream all you want and fall foolishly in love. There are so many details of this city and hidden treasures that you just have to experience it for yourself. With such a lavish, artistic history and presence, you cannot help but be in awe.

Paris, you are a dream.














 Versailles






Champagne in the streets.
Notre Dame.
Seeing her Sparkle for the very first time.
French wine.
Boulongeries.
The artistic history on every corner.
Art.
Being French.
Lavenders from Provence and perfume from Grasse.

I didn't quite realize it but so many of my favorite things are European, it just felt so amazing to feel so at home, its in my blood.

Au revoir for now, I'll be back back for you!


Lacée



No comments:

Post a Comment