Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Woods.

My favorite band of all time is Bright Eyes
For countless reasons

Music is such an amazing and beautiful thing
so why don't you go right ahead and inspire yourself by listening
to this. 

Having a cozy night in tonight with my a few of my favorite things, Bright Eyes, tea with english honey, watercolors, and my new striped sweater.....with elbow patches. 

I have been so inspired by my surroundings lately; the trees, the massive amounts of leaves, the cloudy skies, english architecture, and all the hidden gems of the english countryside. 

Working on some simple sprints that will be screen printed onto a range of fabrics to experiment and see how different fabrics change the feel of thee original image. 





The below image does not belong to me. It is a print made by a Bright Eyes fan with my favorite Lime Tree Lyrics

Cheers

xx

Lacée




No comments:

Post a Comment