Thursday 19 June 2014

Can't leave without my headdress…

Since I can remember I have loved expressing my moods through clothing. 
I love how you can put together an outfit that really makes you feel.
Don't ever doubt a woman clothed in confidence (;
As I get older, and because I have a Bachelors of Arts in Fashion Merchandising I feel even more empowered to dress any way I please. I was the little girl in dainty dresses, fur hand cuffs, and lace. Now I am a 25 year old lady dressed head to toe in whatever I'm feeling. 
Things that are different intimidate others, it is a fact of life. 
I have come to the conclusion that being confident within yourself and staying bright despite what any one else thinks is something everyone should experience.

Fashion is fun, powerful, and a non verbal language.

What are you communicating?

xx

Here are a few photo shoots from a styling portfolio I was assigned to do.
Each photo represents an element and/or principle of design.













No comments:

Post a Comment