Sunday 22 December 2013

All I want for Christmas is...Paris

Got to revisited and rediscover Paris when my mom came to visit.
I unsurprisingly, fell in love all over again.
Because I knew my way around this time, I was able to navigate and shop around the little Paris boutiques.
We also window shopped around L'Opera and saw a the most magical white carousel in all of Paris.
Another good shopping area in Paris is Bastille Saint Antoine.
I received an early Christmas present that I picked out from Arty Dandy in Saint Germaine.
It is the loveliest piece of jewelry I've ever owned and I will cherish it always.
Every french girl needs a gold ring that spells out Je t'aime with a touch of diamonds…right? 
Another useful way to find shopping areas if you don't have time to get lost down some winding roads is the website:


It acts as a "smart compilation of concept stores from around the world"

So if you are looking for something, handmade, and artistic these stores will get you in the right area.
Our most memorable things from the Paris trip was our perfect wine, baguette, and cheese combo we hunted for so I could give my mom the best way to see the tower sparkle for the first time.
It was especially lovely because the tower gave a special tribute to the one and only Nelson Mandela.
We found a Fromagerie, Vino shop, and the perfect baguette from a boulangerie in Saint Germaine.
We marveled at Notre Dame and went inside to marvel some more. We strolled around the markets and romed into get escargo for lunch. I also made us reservations for a traditional french dinner at the oldest french restaurant…ever. I was so excited. It is called Le Petite Chaise, in english The Little Chair.
It was perfect. We enjoyed Paris to the fullest and never wanted to leave its beauty behind. The art of that city constantly amazes me.

Until next time Paris.
Je t'aime

xx

Lacée

No comments:

Post a Comment