Tuesday 10 June 2014

Art

Saturday June 7th, 2014
The day I was able to show and my art on Sunset Blvd and dance the night away with friends and family.
I come from an innately creative family.
We grew up drawing, painting, building forts, and fighting of course.
I have always loved to create. Wether it is a painting, drawing, sketch, song, or a batch of cookies, it is something I've always loved to do.

When I got the opportunity to showcase my paintings it felt kind of surreal. All of these thoughts and ideas I've put onto canvases, these explorations of different mediums get to be arranged and displayed for people to view, what a good time. 

First of all my family and friends are ridiculously supportive and made the night one of a kind. I decorated my showcase with glitter canvas garland I made specially for the occasion, along with my hand painted business cards. I really wanted viewers to have a memorable experience while looking over the imaginative pieces I had chose for the show.

Such a rad night, that will hopefully lead to other opportunities to share some creativity. 

It all starts with an idea!




The details:








No comments:

Post a Comment