Saturday 2 November 2013

Goblins & Ghouls. A London Halloween.



A Fashion Majors Halloween.
As a lover of Halloween & any excuse to get creative and creepy we made our own costumes! 
Priscilla (Left) was Wednesday from the Adams Family. She wore a simple black collared dress, knee socks, her favorite loaves that she matched with the perfect plum lip and dead set glare.
I bought black leggings and a leotard and painted bones using basic acrylic paint. So cheap, so fun, and totally creeptastic. For my make up I just messed around using white powder, stick & liquid eyeliner for my skeleton mouth and eyes. I paired my skeleton suit with my Jeffrey Cambells and a ghost ship heart. People died when they saw our outfits..... (;
We went to The Alibi a little dive bar/pub in Hackney.
In my opinion,
Divey places with character > massive clubs
They played nineties hip hop & handed out free masquerade masks!
We then headed over to The Ministry of Sound which is in fact a massive club but we all made it fun by going room to room and dancing like a bunch of weirdos. 
Another night out in London, loving every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment