Wednesday 30 October 2013

Viva La Espana!

Swimming in the Mediterranean is unreal. I love the ocean so much and it was just a mermaid dream come true to be able to be on an island in Spain swimming in an ocean so far from the ones I have explored all my life.


Illetes beach, Palma de Mallorca

Beachriot//Stone Cold Fox black scallop with a thrifted black hat

Priscilla & I were adventurers and swam out to this little island in the distance


Goodnight Mallorca




We ate tapas, drank sangria, and swam around topless like all of the locals. I love how it is normal to be topless, as it should be. It is not a sexual thing like it is in America. It is simply people swimming and laying out in the most comfortable way. Spain kind of rules so.... I had to book a trip back for Barcelona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment