Wednesday 23 October 2013

From London with love


Standing in Bath Abbey, Bath, UK.

I am starting this Blog to share my love of fashion and art with you. 
I think creativity is a beautiful thing and there is always something new to be inspired by. I decided to start this blog now because I have recently moved to London to Study Fashion Design. It is completely unreal and I am savoring every moment of it. I am from Southern California where I Study Fashion Merchandising at California State University Long Beach. Since I can remember I have been drawn to all things fashion. I used to dress myself in fancy hats and bedazzled leotards...so not much has changed. I come from a beautifully creative family which is why I have so many memories of  dressing up, drawing, painting, singing, building forts and pretending to be a mermaid in the pool. Fashion is expressive, creative, artistic and so deeply personal which is why I love it most. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Enjoy!

-Lacée



No comments:

Post a Comment